Speaking and workshops
"Will gave a really intuitive and thought-provoking talk on creative entrepreneurship. He kept the audience engaged throughout and the students loved it. We would gladly invite him back to speak again soon." Professor Peter Stephenson-Wright, UK Director of Executive Education, ESCP Europe.
I have spoken at a diverse range of events across over 10 countries on topics including creativity, entrepreneurship and ecosystems. Topic and customers have included:
- Lecturing on creative entrepreneurship at ESCP Business School in Paris
- Moderating a panel on digital cities for the British Council in Montenegro
- Hosting a roundtable on sustainable community-led business, at the True Nature festival in Thailand
I speak on a range of topics, drawing expertise and knowledge from my network.
- Creative entrepreneurship
- How to develop the perfect strategy
- Mission led leadership
- Creating a startup ecosystem
- Digital economies
I am familiar with the entrepreneurial ecosystems in Poland, Montenegro, Germany, The Netherlands, Serbia, Vietnam, Thailand, France, Norway and the UK.
Read more about a case study here.